Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Alive and Working

1/27/19
So My trainer left, I stayed here in Gattaran, and... our one Filipino here, Is... still the only Filipino missionary. But that's okay. he is amazing for sure. He is learning so much English from us because usually when you have 2 Americans who don't know Tagalog and 1 American that knows both Tagalog and Ilocano but kinda refuses to speak it outside of with other Filipinos in the area, You learn a lot of English. 

Either way, I'm alive! And working again and it is amazing to be able to go out and teach again :) Teaching and serving is some of the best things in the world. Same thing over and over every day but that is okay. Every lesson is different, every lesson brings a spirit like no other. A feeling like no other. Never in my life would I think that teaching someone about the Gospel of Jesus Christ would bring so much joy into their lives and literally change them for the better. It has lead to a time like no other the past few days. Along with that, I've seen so many lives happy, loved by our heavenly father, and both physically and emotionally and spiritually seen people change. Issa GLORIOUS DAY WOO AND I"M A HAPPY ELDER.

I don't have many Pictures sorry because again, I was still sick.  

To say anything else about the week, I'm still surprised I don't have a Filipino or Poly Companion. Maybe next cycle. Who knows 

Buttttt. Here's some notes for the day which represented how I was feeling that day....

So don't ask how but yeah These were left at the apartment.

The new DL with the new bois and me looking a little dead because I had like just woken up.

One family we are teaching has a Dog with two eyes of different Kulay (I forgot how to spell color freak what the how do you spell that oh that's how. Oo.... 

I got to hold a puppy in my lap but as soon as I took a picture it ran away and this was the result. 

Nothing else to say. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is True. 

Love,
-Elder Powell 

P.S. Love all of your support and love! 

P.P.S. Yeah I'm just waiting for my Photos to upload. 

P.P.P.S. I'mma go eat so much food today (especially because I haven't eaten any in 4ish  days now. 

P.P.P.P.S. we got a big spider in our bathroom the other day so we caught it, covered it in alcohol and burned it because none of us like spiders dang. 


This is what is going to happen every time my camera is taken now... I'll make  a special P.S. for it every time :) Especially you elder Santillian.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.S. Kapag gawain nyo yung mga gawain wainnnss, Paki-stawapin ng boogie nopin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...