Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Bale Mirkoles na lang

4/23/14
SO yeAH mY p-DAy IS On wEDnESdAY 
And it's exciting and all! I don't have too much to say here. It's wonderful being here in the office and as weird as it sounds, I LOVE IT HERE. 

I get to be on a computer a lot and also move a bunch of big packages and other things around here also making sure elders have stuff and then I also get to be a mailman for the mission's 160+ missionaries and so on and forth. 

For those of you in Gilbert, my companion is Elder Prusse. He went to Campo Verde and is awesome. He is apparently best friends with my cousin Eden so that was fun to find out. We didn't know each other before the mission but now we definitely will know each other after the mission. Elder Corachea who is training me in the office is amazing for certain! It's absolutely wild with him but so much fun for sure!!!! He's my first Filipino Companion :) That made me super happy. 

Not much else to report on though. I get to learn how to drive here, travel the mission and so on all on top of still working up to 30 hours in the mission field!!! I'm not just in the office 108539 hours a day but we actually get to go out and still teach and serve and help so on. All is truly well here and I see every day the miracles of the Gospel in other people's lives as they come unto Jesus Christ and receive all the wonderful blessings of exaltation :) 

Love you! 

-Elder Powell

P.S. If I got a piso for every time someone asked me if this was reimbursable that is not here, I could probably order pizza hut every day and still have leftover money :) 

P.P.S. TUKU TUKU TUKU (I love the wild life here it's super.... alive)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...