Friday, October 19, 2018

Last email from the MTC

Editor's Note:
I added several photos to the previous post, so you should go check that one out again. Especially if you like cats.

10/19/18

FINALLY leaving disneyland to go live in the land of the short asians with better food than us! 

This is going to be short with few pictures kasi I only have so much time and I'm trying to get one more trip to the temple before. 

1. I BE LEAVING. 
2. I'm not sick anymore (but I got Elder Fuller in our district sick on accident with what I had many times. Srry po Elder Fuller) 
3. I'M LEAVING (its too cold here) 
4. totoo ang simbahan ni Jesuchristo. 
5. Mahal-kita  
6. and so forth. 


I don't have much to share this week in terms of photos and such but I can share with you a fun lil video of me singing in general conference! I showed up like 4 times in the 3 songs. in front of like 6 million people. It was wild. After watching such a beautiful choir, You should also go listen to the talks that were delivered during these conferences. They are all very inspirational and truly words from God himself through his Prophet and Apostles. I know that President Russel M Neilson is a propeta ng Diyos at sa pamamagitan ng mga salita,, we can truly find peace joy, and Guidence in our lives. 

Mahal-Kita 

-Elder Pananagoat Powell 

P.S. hey District 20b. I need your photos we all took. please share them with me. thanks :) 

P.P.S. posite. Oposite (hehehe) 

P.P.P.S. Send dog pics. 

P.P.P.P.S. what did the buffalo say to his 18 year old son who is being dropped of at the MTC to serve a mission? 

P.P.P.P.P.S. BiSon!!!!!!!!!! (BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) 

New Address:

Brgy. #50 Buttong, Airport Avenue
Junction Tangid Road, Laoag City
2900 Ilocos Norte
Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...