Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Another Fantastic Week as a Missionary!

2/24/19
So It's been another Fantastic week as a missionary! I got together with a lot of friends from my batch and other missionaries at Zone Conference this last Friday and OH MY GULAY it was so fantastic!!!!



Here's a group of us just being Pogi palagi at Zone Con :) 


I've had a really spiritual experience this past week seeing the true power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ bring such happiness into a family as people become examples to others. And what I would like to talk about with you guys today but first off I just need to say,

Gaano nagpala tayo na makaroon ang lahat katotohanan sa sariling mga buhay natin!?!?!?!?

How blessed are we to have all truth in our own lives?!!?!?!?
I Am! 


I've never felt so much love from Jesus Christ and his perfect Gospel for families. I have never seen so much of one persons life change because I gave him a book and testified that It has all the answers to our lives. I Know that this is a true Gospel of Jesus Christ and that today, we have all of the truth today to bring us to a blessing of happiness in our lives bigger than you would ever imagine! 

So as a full time representative of Jesus Christ right now in Gattaran Philippines and on this email list, I Invite all to hear the message of happiness for families and how your life can change for the better! I KNOW this is true and I know that this can change your life for the better! So simple yet so wonderful to feel the love and Joy in one life just because of one person that changed the game for us. 

One thing That I have learned today is about seeing the whole plan of happiness for us and for those. Having a vision of our future and our whole life. Not just just view that we can physically see, but the outcome of our sights, deeds, and actions. All referring to one quento in the Book of Mormon in 1st Nephi Chapter 8 about the tree of life. Lehi saw a vision of what God has to offer us, How to receive all of what he has for us, and how important it is for the whole family. not just for him after he has tasted of the fruit of the tree of life. And how he first wanted to have all of his friends taste of the tree of life. Not just all for himself, but the natural desire to have others feel of such love. I know this story to be words from God telling us what he has to offer. His Picture for us and how each individual and family can experience the eternal joy of being together as a family forever! 



This is a gospel for all. Including the family of 4 we are teaching that all work in the Palayans. (Rice Fields) 

For the one 31 year old seamen that is retired looking for a better answer to why he is still the way he is and how he can receive more joy in his life,

For the two 17 year old Cousins who were curious about why his grandpa is always so happy despite going through hard times and their uncle who is happy despite the troubles in his family. 

For the two brand new moms who are wondering how to raise their kids in the best example. 

For the other mom who see's her sister and her family so happy when she attends church. 

for the tatay who see's how happy his whole family having the Gospel in his home and is wondering how to be a better father.

(this is just a small bit of the people we are teaching)
 I Know that God has restored all through Joseph Smith to the earth today. ALL! And with the blessing of a modern day living prophet, we are continually hearing from our heavenly father how to be the best and how to receive the blessings for us through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that He Lives!!!! He is our savior and redeemer! He is there for us all in our hard time's and through him and his Atonement, All is well! It has changed my life, It has blessed my life beyond measure and this time here in the Philippines is simply just a small thanks to our Heavenly Father for all! 

Mahal ko po kayong lahat't Mahal na mahal tayo ng Dios, ang ating ama sa langit! 

-Elder Powell 
I give an invitation to you all! If you are in the same boat or one of similar sorts as some of these people I have described here, I invite you all to listen to the missionaries in your area! They are cool I promise! 


P.S. Apparently not all Bato's have rocks in their Gizzard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...