Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I know a second language now!

Editor's Note: We did not get an email from Joe last week (3/31/19). This week's email was short and sweet with lots of pictures and no explanations about them. Also, you may need Google Translate. :)

4/7/19
So I don't have too much time but a lot of fun things happened! As in I got my 3rd sinus infection on the mission :) I'm so good at this whole infection thing... But I'm still working lots, meeting lots of new people, having wonderful conversations with others in pure Tagalog (yay! I know a second language now!) and so on. 














Outside of that I would just like to simply bear my testimony that this is truly the Church of Jesus Christ in our time. at sobra nagpapasalamat ako dahil sa ating buhay na propeta si President Russel M Neison! Tapos, ang ebangelyo ni jesucristo ay totoo siya talaga tiaka para sa akin, I found out for myslef the importance ng pangalawang parte . Pagsisisi at Pagtawaran. (repentance and forgiveness). Kahit sino na, Kinakilangan na matawaran ang lahat ng tao. Sobra mahalaga siyya talaga. and all the more reason that Jesus Christ's atonement is so important as well because without it, we would have no way to truly repent and be forgiven or know how to truly forgive others of their wrong doings. I love this gospel and learned so much about it being here (except in a different language so sharing and speaking about it in English is hard for me...) and all that Jazz. 

Love you all God Speed!

-Elder Powell 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...