Tuesday, September 3, 2019

#368DAYSNALANG

8/27/19
HEY, Y'ALL!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!! I ONLY HAVE 368 DAYS LEFT!!!!!
I'm going insane hahaha. I'm so not ready to go home! I just kind of want to stay here for forever but you know what, It's whateves. Heavenly father has a totally awesome plan for me and I will be doing great wherever I am! Well besides that, I'm also just kind of chilling out here, Teaching, Working, doing missionary work as always :) Not too much to report hahaha


UPDATE: My trainer is now an RM! Living in Berley Idaho! So if anyone is looking, he's available 24/7 and will accept all offers






Outside of that, I also got to meet the new missionaries! lots from my Batch as well as some old friends and companions are training them! So exciting! Especially for my friend Elder Aquino! He's only 4 months into his mission and already training! what a baller! #AngGaling!

It's also raining a lot. We had two bagios hit us (typhoons) but it just rained a lot that was all. 

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Church of Mormons is NOT True

But The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true!!!!!!

#AwkwardFindingTimes

Pictures! 


3rd Nephi 14
-- 
-Elder Powell

Send me stuff :) 

Philippines Laoag Mission
#50 Buttong, Airport Ave. Junction Tangid Road.
Laoag City, Ilocos Norte 2900

September 2018 - 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...