Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Small Update

9/3/19

So not too much to update things on. We had another fun week! I got to talk to a lot of my family too so that was fun! We planned some fun stuff! I officially have 1 year left which scares me but also I'm happy and ready for everything in my life! It's so fun! I'm also close to finally leaving the office which every missionary here knows by now I'm ready to leave this place and be a real missionary again But outside of that, I'm still enjoying my time here! I'm really going to miss this area a lot actually! The people here are so awesome and I've definitely made more friends than I ever thought I could! The ward here is so amazing and always willing to help out in the ways we need as missionaries! I will forever be grateful for such blessings as

Maisa: The people that work at 3G's Chicken inesal! (Refer to the last Vlog I sent a few weeks ago)
Duwa: Every freaking kid I see and give a High 5
talo: the food Sister Peterson makes and we get to eat
upat: Getting to see this m8 every once and a while during exchanges and MLC and Zone Conference! 

(Yes I am wearing a Macdonalds tie)

That's about it from me :) 

MLC happened so I got to eat real spaghetti and McDo without having to be a ZoneLeader or AP! 


--
-Elder Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...