Thursday, September 19, 2019

I'm alive - Hey Ya'll

9/11/19

It's been a long week. I've learned a lot through this week in terms of the casualty of being casual in the work of the Lord. It's better done formal ;) 
Here's some notes I took with a random sketch I made and think is cool! 
[Editor's note: The notes and sketch did not come through on his email. Sorry.]

I'm grateful for Come Follow Me program and the help it is in understanding the New Testament.
Other than that, I won't be reporting much. Just posting a lot of pictures because I will be doing a lot of extra work the next few P-days that I have before transfers. 
[Editor's note: there were no other pictures.]

Hopefully the end of all the busy P-day work will pay off to really benefit my future! It was something I had prayed about for many days and thought big time since it's kind of life changing. But I guess if it all goes well you will find out in about 4 months. If not you will not hear anything really from me.

That's all! Here's a Photo of me blushing at the camera. A rare photo you will never (not) see produced again as I get camera shy hahahahah
-Elder Powell


9/15/19
So This is going to be another small week. Im'ma do a Q and A with like maybe one old picture to share because,

1. There were some Emergency Transfer 
2. I got a new companion and working in an open area (well half of it was my current area and then we just got 2 barangays from the AP's area) 
3. I'm not in the office anymore :) 

and so on. 

Just send me questions for me to answer and next week I will explain things a bit better :) Thank you!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepy-Uppy with your formative assessments!

 Active learning as a whole:  As Bandit would say, "active learning is the bee's knees!" (typical Aussie dad moment), Not only...